Friday, September 18, 2009

Thoughts......


First things first...... Doug and I just celebrated our 3 year anniversary. Its hard to believe how quickly the time has flown by... but when I think about it... really.... and realize that the first date we ever went on was way back in the early fall of 2000.... I can't believe we haven't been married longer!! That was sort of a joke... ;)


Anyhow.. we spent the evening out in the harbor... we had a picnic right after sunset... and had a wonderful time. 3 years..... wow. It really has flown. He is a wonderful wonderful husband, wonderful father, and wonderful man all around. I am truly blessed to have him in my life.


On other thoughts....... I have been doing an OBSESSIVE amount of blog stalking lately... not facebook stalking... but blog stalking. There are some very very creative people out there in bloggy land... some of you ladies know exactly who I'm talking about... BUT I can't name any of you bloggy friends by name! If I did... my lovely ladies here in Summerville and Charleston would steal you away.. and then know where all of my creative secrets keep coming from! So- I want to thank all you ladies- and you know who you are- for being so darned creative. You've inspired me to take on more projects (even if I have really no idea what I'm doing) but I'm at least not afraid to try! So- thanks. Seriously. And I can't wait to show off some of my latest projects. Very very soon! Promise!


No comments: