Saturday, May 23, 2009

I Should be Cleaning, but I'm not...

Feeling Nostalgic with this pic of Addison... 1 week old

Hello world. Its Saturday- the weather is cruddy, not crappy yet, but just very unpleasant. I don't remember the weather man saying that today would be "cloudy, with a touch of crud, and possibilty of big fat rain drops being high" but perhaps he did. If anyone caught this forecast, please let me know what channel.......


I'm supposed to be cleaning while the hubs is out picking up the boat, and taking trash to the dump, because I, yes, I, forgot to take the trash out this week and our trash ONLY gets picked up once a week- how stupid. Perhaps this is why most of the world thinks us Americanos are so wasteful... I'm guessing that most people do only have trash pick up once a week... but I need it twice... and maybe even only twice every other week, but twice would be nice.


Fred's still sleeping, and Peanuts 1 and 2, are also asleep. My house is quiet. Aaaahhhh.... Hmm, it just dawned on me that not all of you reading know the nicknames here.... Fred is, of course, Addison.. I'm not sure when that happened.... but it did. My Dad was G R E A T at nicknames, and they never made sense, so, in his style, I named her Fred. And Booger Britches.... Both nicknames get strange looks from strangers.. Peanut 1 is Bayla, or Baysie as I've been calling her lately, and Peanut 2, is, yup, you've got it... Samson, or Sambo or Fat A@#. Yes, I realize, not a name that is full of ladylike etiquette from me, but oh well. I think by now you all know I'm not that lady like. ;) Doug is Hubs, D, and DB. The other nicknames he gets called are only behind his back, and not nice for me to say on here.. ;) Just kidding. And me, hmmm... my nicknames have been Doodle Bug, Doodle, Little Maegan, Big Meg, and lately, I'm thinking I need a change to SUPERWOMAN or something else equally as unflashy..... other Mom's give "give aways" on their blogs, perhaps this will be a give away oppurtunity... new nickname for a give away.. Good luck.. keep you posted on the prize.


I cut Addison's hair yesterday, my Mom's mad. She looks like a boy- we will be wearing a lot of pink in the near future... I have before and after pics, but will have to find camera cord first to upload. It still looks cute though, and now it's not in her eyes... literally... I could see her hair touching her eyeballs... YUCK! No wonder she gets cranky from time to time.


Hmmmm.... what else............. ok, no more procrastinating, back to laundry, and cleaning, and oh darn, I hear Fred... guess its lunch time, and not time to clean.. so sad. ;) I hope everyone has a fabulous Memorial Day! For those of you around here, we will be at Dawg Beach (my name, no one else's) hopefully all day tomorrow with Fred, and Peanuts 1 and 2! Come join us! Its the lil sandy beach between Fort Johnson Marine Lab and Morris, directly to the right of Fort Sumter. Would love to have you join us...


1 comment:

Laura said...

Love the nicknames! Evelyn is also known as Bubba! All of the critters in the house also have nicknames but they are the kind you only utter when noone else is listening! :)